Why Global Idea School?
Choosing a school for your child is not an easy task. We get that. As you evaluate your options, please keep in mind what makes us unique:
- We are a non-profit, which means that the tuition and fees are all invested in your child’s education. Our financial statements are public, so you know where every dollar is going.
- Our small class size (Max. 12 students) allows teachers to get to know your child extremely well and to personalize teaching to meet your child at his/her developmental level.
- We have a child-centered education, where students are active learners rather than followers.
- Our cross-disciplinary curriculum based on STE(A)M©(S) is hands-on and offers a global context.
- We provide a play-based after-school program so you don’t have to juggle multiple activities.
Our school staff is committed to providing the best education to your child !
Give your child the advantage of belonging to Global Idea School !
By the end of Elementary, your child will:
- Speak, read, write, and master concepts in English and Spanish.
- Be able to manage his/her emotions and know how to respond rather than react.
- Have a strong foundation in 21st century skills (critical thinking, problem solving, collaboration, initiative and self-direction, among others).
- Be able to gather & analyze data and code.